Kingdom Hearts Final First Memory RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[FAQ] (Please Read If You Are New)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackZHawk
Admin
BlackZHawk

[FAQ] (Please Read If You Are New) Empty
PostSubject: [FAQ] (Please Read If You Are New)   [FAQ] (Please Read If You Are New) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

1. Can I be part of the Team?
It depends on a couple of things. For one have you given an idea for a game or have you been active on the forums. Are you trustworthy? there are many things that I have to keep in mind when choosing my team. Also please put an Application into the Team Applications section if you want to be a team member

2. Can I be a Moderator?
Have you been loyal to the rules? have you helped with any Mods in the passed. Are you friendly, but still uphold the rules. If so then I will see but nothing is definite. Also for the fact that if we have enough mods then I won't be accepting anymore applications. If you do want to be one then put in an Application into the Team Applications section if you want to be a Moderator.
Also for moderators I will expect you to be MODERATING the forums. If I put you as a moderator and all I see you is goofing off or over using your powers to make your character OP then I will have to take the privilege of being a moderator away from you.
(moderators don't get special privileges on characters).

3. Can I be an Admin
This will be a no. I am the only one who will be an admin unless I see fit to put another admin. I put this question cause I'm sure someone will ask it cause they think they are an awesome RPer and deserve to be an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsffm.board-directory.net

[FAQ] (Please Read If You Are New)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Final First Memory RP :: Rules/FAQ-
Jump to: